12/29/12

Sir George Étienne Cartier National Historic Site of Canada

Arun and I visited the Sir George Étienne Cartier National Historic Site of Canada in Montreal. This wool hat is chic enough to wear inside in the winter.


Sir George Étienne Cartier National Historic Site


Sir George Étienne Cartier National Historic Site

Sir George Étienne Cartier National Historic Site


Notre Dame de Bon Secours Chapel
We went on a wintry walk past 

 Hat - Scala
 Scarf - Chanel
Top - Talbots

Linking to NotDeadYetStyle.com

Know a lady who loves to wear hats? 
Please share this blog with her - it will make her day!

Want to feel inspired to wear hats?
 Follow Thats a Pretty Hat

18 comments:

  1. Lucky you what a beautiful place to visit. Love the hat you are definitely a hat girl they look all good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that hat... and add one more to the list of things to see in Canada! That picture of Notre Dame is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, visiting Montreal was wonderful!

      Delete
  3. How incredible beautiful! Each room is a history filled work of art, but it's the bedroom that most took my breath away.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, Me Too! The tour guide let me in behind the gate and I ended up gettinga closer look at the period furnishings.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed - outside, inside - the hat is chic, chic, chic!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that hat deserves to be worn everywhere - so lovely. Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures with Visible Monday, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wool cloche is one of the best dressed up warm hats I can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last photo is so amazing...I love it! You look great in your hat and your scarf. Keep smiling and having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My husband is a wonderful photographer.

      Delete
  9. Beautiful hat and it looks perfect on you. Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos. I really enjoyed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I want each post to be the beginning of a conversation, so I try to respond to every comment. Please let me know how you feel!