3/26/13

What hat to wear to Royal Ascot 2013 - Video


What Hat to Wear to Royal Ascot 2013


by Kathleen Lisson

Royal Ascot will be held from June 18 - 22, 2013.

Thanks so much to one of my favorite blogs, Preppy Princess, for alerting me to this - the Royal Ascot Style Guide. Scroll down to the bottom and select Royal Enclosure to see the guidelines.
http://www.ascot.co.uk/royal-ascot/the-royal-meeting-begins

The Royal Ascot Style Guide 2013 video is here:
http://youtu.be/NVmXfKoKuew


Know a lady who loves to wear hats? 
Please share this blog with her - it will make her day! 

Want to feel inspired to wear hats?
 Follow Thats a Pretty Hat

5 comments:

  1. I always love looking at the hats and corresponding outfits the women wear to that event. So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the navy blue outfit and hat in the video. So gorgeous and just seems so.. regal!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I'd love to have an event to dress up for like that. And those hats are so special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post reminds me of one of things that I've always loved most about your blog, ever since my first visit here: the posh elegance that so often goes perfectly hand-in-hand with hat wearing.


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I want each post to be the beginning of a conversation, so I try to respond to every comment. Please let me know how you feel!