12/11/13

Retro- fascinator - What to Wear to Troy Victorian Stroll

 What Hat to Wear to a Victorian Stroll


by Kathleen Lisson

I wore my white Tiane Novati fascinator to volunteer at the Junior League of Troy booth at this year's Troy Victorian Stroll.


Tiane Novati

 Junior League of Troy volunteers read to children, distributed over 130 children’s books and helped boys and girls create a holiday craft. I especially liked seeing the enthusiasm on children's faces when I asked them if they would like a free book. 

Books were donated by families in Troy at the Junior League of Troy book donation bins located around Troy.


Uncle Sam visited our booth! 

 Fascinator: Tiane Novati
Blouse: Modcloth Madame Cutie top in white
Amethyst pin - Vintage from 1940's

For more photos of our booth, visit: http://www.jltroy.org/junior-league-of-troy-distributes-donated-childrens-books-at-troy-victorian-stroll/

Know a lady who loves to wear hats?
Please share this blog with her - it will make her day!
Want to feel inspired to wear hats? Follow Thats a Pretty Hat

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet cause and your hat is just grand! i love the ivory color and texture the feathers create. I bet you got lots of lovely comments on your beautiful hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it totally suits the whole outfit! Such a feature piece! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful fascinator!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only you would volunteer and still look soooo classy, Kathleen:) Love that fascinator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as health, NYC fashion, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Outfit Idea Post: Soft Torn Tones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fascinator increases the festive factor! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a lot of fun !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Timelessly beautiful styling. I love the sheer sleeves of your blouse with the airy lightness of the ivory feathers on this marvelous hat. The two really make me think of the delicateness of wintertime snowflakes.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I want each post to be the beginning of a conversation, so I try to respond to every comment. Please let me know how you feel!