5/13/14

How to Match Hot Pink Hat and Blue Outfit

Hot Pink and Blue at the Van Rensselaer DAR May Meeting


By Kathleen Lisson

I attended the May meeting of the Van Rensselaer Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution last weekend. 

When I need to match an outfit, I choose a flattering hat first. 

Then, I stop by the mall, hat in hand, and look for a matching bag and bracelet. I even found a complementary shade of lipstick at Sephora! The jacket was a great find at Macy's. 



Monogram Necklace : Ross-Simons
Jacket: Tahari Turn-key blazer
Dress: Modcloth
Hose: Berkshire Trend
Bag and bracelet: Charming Charlie
Pin: DAR

Know a lady who loves to wear hats?
 Please share this blog with her - it will make her day!

Want to feel inspired to wear hats?
 Follow Thats a Pretty Hat

5 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back, and in a glorious pink hat. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fresh, bright colour for Spring. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat, the pink color, and the stockings with seams!!!!!
    Best wishes,
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous ensemble, dear Kathleen. Black, white and fuschia look strikingly elegant, bold and beautiful together and on you.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know how to match clothes but i always like to wear a hat , so maybe i could learn to you , hat in hand choose other clothes .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I want each post to be the beginning of a conversation, so I try to respond to every comment. Please let me know how you feel!