5/19/14

Purple Fascinator and Evening Gown

 AJLI National Conference


I wore my Abigail Aldridge fascinator to accept an award on behalf of the Junior League of Troy on our League's 85th Anniversary. I was joined in the photo by AJLI President Toni Freeman.



I was humbled to be in the company of so many great women from around the world who dedicate their time and talents to improving their communities. I am equally as humbled to be able to accept an award on behalf of the thousands of Troy women who worked, generation after generation, in the Troy community. Earlier this year I had the honor of interviewing 100-year-old Junior League of Troy sustaining member Phoebe Anderson. Watch her interview here: http://youtu.be/kHM7eXGDIqs


 

Know a lady who loves to wear hats?
Please share this blog with her - it will make her day!
Want to feel inspired to wear hats? Follow Thats a Pretty Hat

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous fascinator! I've always wanted one!

    JUST posted! Would love for you to come by!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant, deeply becoming dress and hat, dear Kathleen. Eggplant sings on you!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular fascinator and dress, which you wear with panache.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderfully elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I want each post to be the beginning of a conversation, so I try to respond to every comment. Please let me know how you feel!